Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's to Come...

For the next three days, I'm going to be writing and scheduling posts for the two-and-a-half-week Christmas break (I love teaching! ...but wait until finals, then I won't love it any more). So the posts should go up, but little commenting will ensue :)

So, upcoming:
  • A post about the writing program Scrivener (just downloaded it and plan on exploring it over break)
  • A post about locations as inspiration
  • A post about researching and using foreign locations if you've never been there before (thanks, Lady Glamis!)
  • A review of JK Rowling's new book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard
  • A post about how publishing isn't dead and we all shouldn't run for the trees (thanks, Angela!)
  • I'll have a review of Magyk after the break...I probably won't finish reading it until then...
  • And a post about frogs! (just kidding!)

6 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

But I LOVE frogs!!!!!

Come on...just one post?

Unknown said...

...maybe! :)

Bowman said...

If you can't do an entire post on frogs, then you must somehow insert frog-like messages into every other post. Up to you...

;)

lotusgirl said...

Sounds like good stuff. I just got Beedle the Bard and am looking forward to reading it.

Vivian Mahoney said...

I'll be curious what you think about Scrivener. By the way, you won some books!

PJ Hoover said...

Sounds like some great posts coming up! And I'm looking forward to your Magyk review.