Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Three Videos

Come over here and sit for a spell: I've got three awesome videos lined up for your viewing pleasure :)

The first is a music video made by Efehan based on the song "Ancestors" by Jed Whedon. I think you'll be able to immediately tell why I (and any SF fan) would like this music vid.


Ancestors (Jed Whedon and the Willing) from Efehan on Vimeo.

Found via @MollyQuinn93

Next, here is a longer (10 min) video told through images instead of sound: a tragic steampunk love story.


Found via Epbot.

Finally, here's a sand art video. I adore sand art, but the ending of this one made me especially happy.


Found via Angela Wallace.

Which one did you like the best? Have any other recs for me?

2 comments:

Creative A said...

Holy smokes.

You just rocked my socks. Thrice. Thank you so much for sharing the videos! I recently stumbled over Eric Oh on vimeo; he does hand-drawn animations. I love this vid by him, as well as his one on "Communicate."

They're not SF, but they are awesome :)

-Mandy

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Those were all so cool! I loved watching the morphing of the story in the sand art--so beautiful and flowing.