Thursday, October 6, 2011

Winner & More Prizes!

The winner of the signed advanced reader's copy of THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER is...


Kate, of the Midnight Book Girl Blog!

Congrats, Kate! Send me your address, and I'll drop MARA in the mail for you!

Speaking of contests, you might remember that I promised to give every single person who entered the Creative Contest a prize. Well, there's been some trouble getting charms shipped (so much trouble that I actually ordered some back up charms, which means everyone gets two!), but I finally got them in, and I put them together to make a special thank you for each and every person who entered...


Yay! They're currently in the mail, so you should get them either by this weekend or early next week. Please let me know if you don't get yours by the end of next week.

Annnnnnnnnnnd speaking of contests........

PENGUIN JUST SENDED ME A PRESENT. And you know what that means! When Penguin sends ME a present, I send YOU presents! Wanna know what it is? Well, HA! You have to wait! 

Want to know how you can win the mysterious mystery prize? Welllllllll....you could try to guess the password of the secret page. Don't know where the secret page is? Hint: look closely at the telescope up above. If you crack the code, you get to enter for the prize.

But just in case you can't figure out my code (it's pretty tricky, I'll be honest), don't worry: on Monday I'll announce what the prize is, and on Tuesday I'll tell you where you can find the password. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! I'm so excited to get the charms! I can't wait! Oh, I tried to figure out the password for the secret page but I can't crack it. I checked the ATU book from cover to cover using anything I could think of but I still can't get it. Why is it so hard?

Angela Brown said...

No luck here either so I'm glad I never went out for that hacker or cypher position.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for more info.

Diana Julianna said...

HaHA! I got it! I gooootttt it!!!! :D :D :D And thanks so much for your continuous generosity!!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

You are so unbelievably generous Beth!! :-)

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Ditto on the unbelievable generosity! I'm having fun, but no luck, at cracking the code- must have used all up winning the book! Thank you so much! :)

michaela said...

can't wait for the charms! i could get into the secret page 2 months ago, did you change the password? <3