Monday, November 11, 2013

Winners!

First, I want to thank everyone for helping me spread the word of the Shades of Earth paperback release--which is happening this week! If you didn't win, remember you can always order signed copies from Malaprops.


When I announced this contest, I said it would be a bit of an experiment--I wanted to know which platform worked best for spreading the word. I think the clear winner of this was Tumblr, with nearly two-thousand entries. If you're a writer or blogger interested in an analysis of the giveaway, head over to the YA Reddit.

Okay! On to the exciting bit!! The Winners!

Tumblr: TheHodgenator 
Facebook: MichaelaJ 
Twitter: @Sarah89163266 
Extra Winner From All Followers: http://booyahitsriya.tumblr.com/

I'm in the process of contacting all the winners right now, but again, I just want to say thanks to everyone for playing along! And trust me, the next time I have an announcement, I'll be doing another giveaway :)

No comments: