Monday, August 10, 2015

A Thank You to Readers: Win 9 Signed Books + More!

It's been awhile since we've had a contest. Part of that was because I've been saving things up until I get to make some big announcements (I've got a new book coming next year! And other cool things!), but I recently just decided, you know what? You guys are awesome 24/7, not just when I have a big announcement to share, so let's do a giveaway right now for no good reason at all, other than I like you people a whole bunch. 

So, I gathered together a bunch of my fave recent science fiction-y type books that I had just waiting in a pile for a giveaway. They're such stellar books I put them in a book star. Get it? :) 


ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:




PRIZE LIST
Shades of Earth signed by Beth Revis
The Body Electric signed by Beth Revis
These Broken Stars signed by Amie Kaufman and Meg Spooner
Salvage signed by Alexa Duncan
Tracked ARC by Jenny Martin (gently read once by me!)
Fever signed by Lauren DeStefano
The Cage signed by Megan Shepherd
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Origin signed by Jessica Khoury
Kalahari signed by Jessica Khoury
Lois Lane: Fallout signed by Gwenda Bond
+ a secret surprise audio book!
+ awesome swag from several authors!

I'm going to keep it simple to enter--this contest really is about me thanking you, my readers, with no strings attached. So it's open internationally to everyone, and you don't have to do anything but give me your email address to enter (so I can contact you if you win). 

CONTEST CLOSED AND WINNER IS: THYMEBOOKS

The giveaway is open until August 31, and I would appreciate it if you'd tell your friends and help spread the word. You could post about it on Twitter or Facebook or Tumblr--but it's not a requirement at all.


Share on:
And if you feel like thanking me or any other author, remember: reviews on sites like Amazon and BN.com are among the best ways to help our books reach wider audiences! 

No comments: