Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Holiday Surprise--a New Cover for A WORLD WITHOUT YOU!

If you subscribe to my newsletter, you've already seen this! And if you don't subscribe, click here to remedy that :) 

As many of you know, the original, hardback cover of A World Without You looks like this:


And I love it! The strings are perfect for Bo, who believes he can travel through time using something similar to strings. (I particularly love the bright red string, which is the one he believes connects him to Sofía, the girl he loves.)

However, there's something new coming at you...

A new cover for the book.
A new face, if you will.
For the book about Bo.
A new face of Bo, am I right Whovians?! 


I'll see myself out.

Anyway!

New cover, exclusively for the upcoming paperback release!


*sigh*

Isn't it dreamy?

I love that there's still an element of the timestream with the swirly lines.

And I love that the person isn't clear. It could be Sofía reaching out for Bo. Or it could be Bo reaching out for you.

I love the simplicity of it.

I love the slightly creepy edge--because this book is slightly creepy.

I hope you guys love it too! You'll be able to get this cover from all major retailers soon, when the paperback releases next year.

Let me know what you think in the comments! 

No comments: